PEERBET TERMS OF SERVICE
- These terms of service govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms of service in full, as well as other provisions, mentioned in the FAQ.
If you disagree with these terms of service or any part of these terms of service, you must not use this website.
- License to use website
- Unless otherwise stated, Peerbet and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms of service.
You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- Acceptable use
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility
of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or
harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material
which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- Restricted access
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Peerbet reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Peerbet's discretion.
If Peerbet provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Peerbet may disable your user ID and password in case of abuse.
- User content
- In these terms of service, "your user content" means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Peerbet a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Peerbet or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Peerbet reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Peerbet's servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Peerbet's rights under these terms of service in relation to user content, Peerbet does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
- No warranties
- This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Peerbet makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Peerbet does not warrant that:
- - this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- Limitations of liability
- Peerbet will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- - for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- - for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Peerbet has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Peerbet does not guarantee the return of funds from account balance.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- Maximum Withdrawals
- All users can withdrawal up to a maximum of 50 btc aggregate in a given week. Larger withdrawals beyond 50 btc will be paid out over subsequent weeks .
- Other parties
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Peerbet has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Peerbet's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Peerbet's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Peerbet.
- Unenforceable provisions
- If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- You hereby indemnify Peerbet and undertake to keep Peerbet indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Peerbet to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Peerbet's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Peerbet arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms of service.
- Account Use
- PeerBet monitors user activity and limits users to one account per user for financial liability and promotional reasons. If a user is found to be leveraging multiple accounts to bypass any thresholds put in place, or exploit promotional materials, we reserve the right to close the offending accounts forfeiting any funds.
- Breaches of these terms of service
- Without prejudice to Peerbet's other rights under these terms of service, if you breach these terms of service in any way, Peerbet may take such action as Peerbet deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website and forfeiting any funds you have on the balance.
- Peerbet may revise these terms of service from time-to-time.
Revised terms of service will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms of service on this website.
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Peerbet may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Peerbet's rights and/or obligations under these terms of service without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- If a provision of these terms of service is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Entire agreement
- These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and Peerbet in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- Law and jurisdiction
- These terms of service will be governed by and construed in accordance with Russian law, and any disputes relating to these terms of service will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Russian Federation.
- About these website terms of service
- This document is based on a Contractology website terms and conditions form available at www.freenetlaw.com.
Customers can purchase a wide range of commercial contracts from Contractology.com
- We do not pay out winnings based on any malfunctions.